I let her pick what she wanted for dinner. I was listing off several things like pizza, McDonalds or Wendys and she said that she wanted to go to Panda Express.
Today Hailey had a small birthday party with her friends from preschool. She had a great time.


Fun facts about Hailey:
1. She is very sarcastic. One day she was asking me lots of questions and one of my answers was I don't know. She then responded "See Mom you DONT know everything!" I just started laughing. Now that is her responce anytime I say "I don't know."
2. She is a fighter. She loves to wrestle with Nate, and will pick fights with him. No matter what he does to her she will come back for more. If she ends up crying she will come to me and I say well go get Dad, she will get a smile on her face and go after him.
3. She loves to read. After putting her to bed we give her a stack of books and she will sit in her bed and read them out loud to herself. Kaelynn and Hailey share a room, but we put them to sleep in different rooms because Hailey reads.
We are very glad that Hailey is in our family. She can always make us laugh. She is a great sister. We love you Hailey. Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday! What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Hailey! We sure miss you and hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment