Here are the girls dressed up in their Christmas dresses.




For Christmas we drove down to California to spend Christmas with Nate's family. This was the first Christmas in the past 6 years that we were able to spend with Nate's family. We were all very excited to go. While we were there we celebrated our 8th anniversary, and were able to go out for dinner since we had a lot of babysitters. We had a great Christmas and had fun decorating stockings, acting out the nativity, hand dipping spoons and pretzels, having the 1st annual polar bear swim, going to In-N-Out, and spending a lot of time with family.





While I was there I also started to read the Twilight book series. This is probably the best reason while my christmas post is so late. I couldn't stop until I read all 4 books, which I finally finished last week and then I was getting my house put back together.
2 comments:
Great pictures of the girls. I love the one of Chloe. She is getting so big-love the expression.
So glad you finally read them, what did you think?
Post a Comment