Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SANTA!!

On Saturday morning we were watching a Christmas cartoon on TV. I thought that I heard a "HO HO HO, Merry Christmas!" over an intercom coming from outside. We paused our cartoon, but I thought it must have been in the cartoon because why would Santa be in outside. A few minutes later Nate was looking out the back window and said that he saw Santa! The girls both jumped up very excited and hurried to get dresses as fast as they could. It really was Santa riding around our neighborhood in the back of an ambulance. Once we were dressed we rushed outside to see him. Kaelynn and Hailey have both been very shy around Santa and this year was the same. But they did stand by him and get a candy cane. They were very excited!! What a good morning.

(As you can tell in the picture, they did not want to take their eyes off of me.)


1 comment:

J♥M said...

I love love love that Santa came to the hood to see us! We had a great time in the cold with you!