Well I have forgotten about blogging for awhile, so I am attempting to catch up. We have been very busy so I will just update the major highlights. Part of why I stopped blogging was that I found out that we were expecting our 4th child (which we now know is another girl) and I was very nauseous so blogging was not a priorty.
So Kaelynn lost both her front teeth.
Nate and I went cross country skiing for the first time. It was fun, but don't try it if you already have a bruised tail bone!



4 comments:
Yay! Lots going on! Congratulations on the impending birth of another adorable baby girl Baker!! So exciting;) All of the girls look so cute in front of the conference center, what a neat experience. Congrats on Kaelynns baptism!!
Oh congrats! We miss you guys and have been terrible at staying in touch. THanks for the update. I can't believe you are having another girl! When are you due?
I keep checking every week just in case there's an update! Great update!
Congrats! Thinking of you guys, so I'm glad you updated your blog. We moved to Sammamish and are pretty close to your parents house. We are in the Sammamish 1st ward and loving it. We may stay here forever!
Post a Comment