Friday, November 13, 2009

Toothless


Kaelynn's front two teeth have been very loose for a long time now. I have tried pulling them out but with no luck. She was starting to look a little scary because her teeth were so loose but would not come out. Finally one has come out!! She was so excited that the tooth fairy got to come. Hopefully the other one will fall out soon.

2 comments:

J♥M said...

We love the tooth fairy! I hope that the other one comes out soon so that the fairy can come again!

Carrilyne said...

This is so random! Something made me think of you and Kylie and seminary back in Redding so I decided to search you on facebook... then I clicked on the link to your blog and here I am! Wow it's good to see you!? Your family is beautiful! We have three girls too! And a 17 month old little boy! Are you guys still in Happy Valley?