Friday, November 13, 2009

I did it!

I have been running and getting ready to run my first 5K. And I did it!! I ran in the BYU homecoming 5K with some of my friends. It was a great experience and I will do it again.
Before the race:


After we finished:

3 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Oh, I see!! You waited until I moved away to start group running:(!! I'm so sad!! You guys all look great, I'm glad that you had a great time!! Good for you! Your kids look adorable in their halloween costumes, and the YW in Excellence looked great!! You've been busy:) Miss you!!

Jenny said...

how did i miss you??? we were sitting across from the duck pond on 800 N to watch the parade. i wish i'd known you were running - we could have cheered for you! :)

way to go!

J♥M said...

You gals are awesome!