One of my friends from high school took our family pictures. She did a great job! It has been a long time since we have had a family picture taken. Now I know why... It is not fun. I don't blame my kids because I don't like to sit and have my picture taken either. It seems like a lot of work and stress to get everyone ready and then be happy and smile for pictures. There were alot of pictures and they were all great but in almost every picture there was someone not looking, making a funny face, crying, or had their eyes closed. We did get a few that everyone looks pretty good. I want to thank my friend for putting up with all of us (and the mosquitos) and taking our pictures. She is a great photographer. (You can check out more of her work at
http://www.seenboxphotography.com/)
Here are some of our favorite pictures:

7 comments:
absolutely priceless!! They turned out so well.
I love the pictures! She did a great job. Family pictures are hard to get ready for. Good thing we only do them every so often.
the photos look wondeful! you have such beautiful girls, and you and nate look great.
i really want to have you guys over sometime soon. it would be so fun to talk and to let the kids play.
I love the pictures! I think they all look great! I can't believe the girls are so old now, it's sad I haven't even met the younger two. haha
Those are really cute!
That is so cute they really did turn out well. I might have to call lindsey
your girls are so cute. It's nice to see you blog now we can keep in touch better!
Post a Comment