Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer is finally here!!!

Today was Kaelynn's last day of First grade! Everyone warned me when she was a baby that time would go by so fast. I did not believe them, because the days seemed to go by so slowly. Now I have changed my opinion and agree. I can't believe that in just a couple of months she will be starting second grade!


But now that school is out, let the fun begin! Today we got out the slip-n-slide and Chloe's baby pool. It was a nice day and it is nice to not have to worry about schedules and homework.


Makenzie and Kaelynn relaxing on the slip-n-slide.


What a cute little girl!! (I am a little bias)




1 comment:

Amber and Everett said...

Let the good times roll right! Preschool is out for me and excited. One day we need to get together! I've been the worst friend.