


Nate (with the help of our neighbor) has been working on building us a shed. They are doing a very nice job and it is looking very nice.

Kaelynn had a dance festival at school. Nate was not able to go and watch it this year, but Kaelynn did a great job and it was cute to watch her.
This past weekend we celebrated Nate's birthday and were able to go out on a date thanks to some nice friends who watched our girls. And last but not least I was called to be the Young Women's President in our ward. It came a a big shock to me and I have been a little overwhelmed. My counselors are great and so that is going to be a great help to me.
3 comments:
good luck w/ young womens! i'm sure you'll be great.
You'll be an awesome YW's president. I loved being in YW's in one of my other wards. It was lots of fun.
I'm so excited for you with Young Womens. You'll be FABULOUS!!! Your girls are so easy, they don't eat anything, their voices are so quiet, they kept asking me to leave them on their own...super easy. (I did keep an eye on Chloe, don't worry.)We'll watch them any time!!
Post a Comment