Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally!!

We finally did it! We finally got a minivan, so now we have 2 cars. I never thought that I would want a minivan. But after 2 months of trying to fit 3 kids in the back of our car, I am very excited for a one. Kaelynn and Hailey really love the minivan. They keep wanting to play in it. Kaelynn asked where she was going to sit, and I gladly said "Anywhere you want!"



3 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Congratulations!! It looks very nice and roomy:)How do you like your newfound freedom??
Lindsey

Jenny said...

congratulations. we did the 3 kids in the car for a while, too. it was wonderful to get a minivan! :)

Kenna said...

Yeah! More space! Hey we are coming to UT the 3rd week in August. Maybe we'll see you there. We'll be staying with my sister in Saratoga Springs. Close by and everything. Hope you are holding in there with three kids.