Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chloe's Blessing



We were able to bless Chloe on July 6. I know it was a week ago, but we have been very busy with family and a family reunion since then. Everything for her blessing went very nice and Nate gave her a great blessing. I just want to state how glad I am that I have someone in my life that is able to hold the priesthood and be able to bless our children. I am very proud of Nate and all that he does for us, and I am very greatful that he honors his priesthood. We were lucky to have Nate's parents in town for the blessing. My family had started a family reunion (which we went to a few days late), so they were not able to make it. I wish they could have been there but timing does not always work out. The most important part was that Chloe was able to be blessed by her dad.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

what a beautiful little girl! i'm glad cindy and steve were able to make it for the blessing. one day we'll have to get everyone together. soon! :)

The Five that Jive said...

I'm sad that I missed it! She looks so beautiful though. I'm glad that it was a special day and that she received a wonderful blessing! You have such a cute family!
Lindsey J

Sarah McM said...

She's SO beautiful, Penny. Congratulations, again.

Aubs said...

Love the new family picture. Very cute. You look beautiful in the picture of you & Chole. I want to see pictures of your fun vacation.