9 years ago
Friday, April 10, 2009
Rocky
About a month ago our cat Rocky came home one day with a broken tail. We are not sure how he broke it or what we should do for it. He was acting ok, and after paying for two of our kids to have ear tubes we did not want to put out any money on our cat. About two weeks ago (Yes I am a little behind in my posting) our cat Rocky came back home after being gone for a week. I was not home when some neighbor kids brought Rocky to our door. When I got home Nate had said that Rocky came home and his tail had fallen off. Before bed I went to check on Rocky in the garage and looked at his tail. To my suprise his tail had stiches in it. This explained where he had been but also brought many more questions to my mind, like who would take out cat to the vet to have his tail fixed. This is still a mystery so if it was you or someone that you know please tell them thank you for us. The girls are very glad that Rocky is home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, what a neat story! I'm glad Rocky is okay.
Post a Comment