Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 months old!





Time goes by so fast. Chloe is really starting to get her own personality and it is fun to watch her. She is very busy all the time. She is now crawling very well, pulling herself up on everything, clapping, waving, talking and laughing. It is very cute to watch Kaelynn and Hailey play with her now that she is more expressive.
Here are some other pictures that were taken a month ago, but I think that they are cute. I also realized that I do not post very many picture of her, which I should do more.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cutie. she has grown up really fast. we really should get together sometime . . .

maybe once all the kids are finished being sick. :)

Aubs said...

Love the pics of Chloe. She is so cute!

J♥M said...

You can definitely tell she belongs to her sisters! I can't believe she'll soon be 1!