So I have a lot of catching up to do because I have not be very good at posting lately. On October 11 my oldest sister got married. We are very excited for her and Jared and it is also the last wedding on my side of the family. They got married in portland, OR. Since we had just been there for our family reunion we decided that it would be cheaper if just Nate, Chloe and I flew out and left Kaelynn and Hailey here. Luckily Nate's sister Ali was able to watch our girls for the weekend. This was the first time that we have ever left them. Thank you Ali!!
It was a very quick trip for us. We flew in friday night, the wedding was on Saturday and we flew home on Sunday. The wedding went well and the reception was very nice. Congratulations Erika and Jared!!

Nate and I realized how nice it was to take a trip with out the kids. We are going to have to do that more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment