Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rocky!!


Early this summer when we got rid of our rabbit we promised the to get the girls a kitty. Well on Monday we finally got them a kitten. It is a boy cat (we are trying to even out our ratio!). We named it Rocky. We were told that he was very playful. He is very playful, but I had forgotten that means they claw you. Hailey is now scared of the cat, and I have scratches up and down my legs. We do like the cat, but we need to figure out how to get it outside so that I can start doing things again with out having to guard my girls from the cat. Kaelynn is a great help in taking car of Rocky.


Rocky likes to get in the bouncy chair with Chloe and he has fallen asleep in her lap twice. He is very cute with her and she loves to try and pet him.

5 comments:

J♥M said...

You'll be so glad you have this posted! The pictures are priceless!

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Have you thought about making him an inside cat and getting him totally de-clawed? That is what we did with our cat. Just a thought!

J♥M said...

I'm sorry he was thrown accross the yard!
Damn Neighbors!

Mary said...

How fun!

Kenna said...

What a cute kitten! I am so incredibly sorry that we weren't able to get in touch with you while we were in Utah. We wanted to, but I am amazed at how hard it was to sneak away from my family during our reunion. (I should have just invited you to my sister's shower. Since she lives practically down the street from you!) Next trip we take will definitely be without them. I hope things are going well for you guys. We miss you tons! Any plans to come up here for the holidays?