After we came home from our family reunion, Kaelynn thought that she was the last one her age to still use her training wheels on her bike. All the girls on our street her age had just learned how to ride their bikes. She was very sad so we took off her training wheels and worked with her one evening. By that night she was doing pretty good but still needed some practice. The next day was our play group at the park. She started riding around on her friend Makenzie's bike all by her self with out training wheels. She was very proud of her self. I did take a video of her riding her bike on my digital camera. But apparently it matters which way you hold the camera. The video is sideways, so I will not post it.


Kaelynn, Tenaya, Makenzie, and Cami ride down the sidewalk calling themselves the "Two wheeler girls". It is fun to watch them.
2 comments:
way to go Kaelynn! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! You are growing up so fast!
Hey! I see that you have a blog! It's fun to see our girls together! I need your email address!
I'm so very proud of them!
Post a Comment