4 Jobs I have Had:
1. Ross
2. Everything Chocolate (Best job because I got to eat chocolate and ice cream)
3. Simpson Paper Company - Payroll department
4. Sears
4 Movies that I have watched more then once:
1. Princess Bride
2. Enchanted
3. All the disney movies
4. I don't usually like to watch movies more than once
4 places that I have lived:
1. All over the Seattle, WA area (Renton, Kent, Redmond/Sammamish, and Issaquah)
2. Provo, UT
3. Winters, CA
4. Woods Cross, UT
4 places that I have visited:
1. Hawaii
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. New York
4. Cannon Beach, OR
4 favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Steak
4. Anything sweet
4 places I'd like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Go on a cruise to anywhere hot and tropical
3. Paris
4. Hawaii again (I want to take Nate there)
4 things that I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to California
2. Going to Cannon Beach
3. Hopefully getting a van or second car
4. playing outside all summer
4 friends that I am tagging:
1. Anyone who wants to!
9 years ago
1 comment:
so now i'm wondering if that time we watched a movie w/ you and nate at your apt. in provo, if you'd seen it already . . .
:)
Post a Comment