9 years ago
Monday, May 26, 2008
Dance Festival
On Friday Kaelynn had a dance festival at school. All of the kindergartners danced to the song "Trashin' the Camp" from the movie Tarzan. Kaelynn did a very good job and had fun doing it. Nate was able to take time off work to come and watch it. It also happened to be Nate's birthday, and Kaelynn was excited that her dance festival was on his birthday. This was also the first outing that we took Chloe on. She did a great job and slept the entire time. I have been trying to put the video of it on my blog, but it has not been working. If I figure it out I will post it. I think it is too big, so I am working on cutting it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kaelynn has lots of practice listening to that song, we know! :) I bet she did a great job, I wish we could have seen it. That picture of Chloe is so sweet! She lookslike Kaelynn when she was a baby.
Post a Comment