
We have a new addition to our family. On May 6th at 12:15pm we welcomed Chloe Elizabeth into our family. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and is 18 inches long. She was born with a lot of dark hair. Kaelynn and Hailey are very excited to have a new little sister and they can not stop giving her kisses.

Chloe Elizabeth Baker

Three girls.... poor Nate!


7 comments:
Oh my goodness!! She's adorable!! I love all of that dark hair...so cute!! I'm glad that she arrived safely and that penny is doing good. Let me know if I can watch your girls for you! Congratulations!
Lindsey J
Wow! She is beautiful! I love all the hair. I am jelous. I wish Kylie had that much hair. The pictures are so cute my girls loved looking at them.
Hi there- I found your blog off Aubrey's- Hope it's okay that I took a look at the new little one! She is so cute! We would give anything for just a fraction of that hair!
Congrats!!! I am so glad everything went well and now you have a beautiful girl. If you are up to it, I would to come visit you again this month. I will call you later, k?
Congrats on little Chloe! I love that dark dark hair! I can't believe how big your other little girls are! I still remember when you were prego the first time! CONGRATS!! Hope you guys are doing well!
-Love Lindsey Davis
Penny She is sooo cute. and I love that name. we are so excited for you guys. hope all is well. we do hope to come by some time but we also know how nice it is to have space. let us know if you need anything!! congratulations!!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I hope you are coping well with 3. It can get pretty dang crazy. And 4? Man! I feel like I lost myself somewhere. We are coming to Utah in August, so hopefully we'll get to see your family and your new addition!
Post a Comment