Kaelynn

Hailey
Nate and I thought that blogging might be a good way to keep in touch with our family and friends. It seems like a nice way to be able to share our pictures and lives with those that are not living close to us. We will start with a quick little summary about us.
Nate and I were married Dec. 21, 2000. We have 2 daughters, Kaelynn who is almost 6 and Hailey who is 3. We are also expecting our 3rd daughter in May. We finally bought our first home and moved in right before Christmas and Hailey's 3rd birthday. Kaelynn did well transferring schools, and quickly met many friends. Hailey also did very well with the transition. We are getting to know people and love our house, the neighborhood, and the location.
Our newest news is that Hailey is finally potty trained. She now thinks that she is a big girl and we are very proud of her. We still have a few glitches to get over, but for the most part she is doing great.


2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! Now we will have to get everyone else in the family to do it! Keep posting lots of pictures, and I am sure I will talk to you soon!
Hey Penny!! I found your blog...I didn't know that you had one. It is really cute. I love your family pics!! Take it easy.
Lindsey J
Post a Comment